Starting a business in Parkersburg?
If you have a business plan and are ready to move forward, here’s a simple checklist to help you along the way.
1. Register your business with the WV Secretary of State’s Office. Register online here.
2. Get a business license: Click here to find out more.
3. Get an appropriate business location: Click here for information on zoning and codes.
4. See what tax incentives are available. Click here for some you may qualify for.
5. Need help pulling it all together? These partners may be able to help.
6. Need employees? Contact WorkForce WV to help find qualified applicants.