The City of Parkersburg Parking Department enforces parking regulations in the City of Parkersburg downtown business district.
Enforcement Hours: 9:00AM – 5:00PM, Monday – Friday. For questions, call 304.424.8564.
Public Parking Lots
Monthly rental for each spot is $35.00 for all City owned parking lots. (Monthly parking lots are currently full with waiting lists. Contact Parking Department for more information.)
Parking Lot Locations:
- 7th and Juliana Streets – 40 spaces
- 400 block of Avery Street – 36 spaces
- 5th and Green Streets – 30 spaces
- 3rd Street and Phillips Court Alley – 28 spaces
- Under Juliana Street – 22 spaces
- 3rd Street/Magistrate – 16 spaces
Fines & Monthly Parking Payments
Fines and monthly parking fees may be paid by:
- Telephone using credit card (Mastercard or Visa) or debit card
- In person with credit card, debit card, cash, check or money order.
There are also several payment dropbox locations around the city that accept cash or check:
- All City-owned Pay Lots
- 3rd Street beside Municipal building
- 9th 1/2 Market Street
- 9th and Market Street
- 7th and Market Street
- 4th and Market Street
- 2nd and Market Street
- Juliana and 3rd Street
Parking Meter Rates
Meter Rates: $.25 or $.50 per hour, depending on meter location.
Parking Meter Time Limits
Time limits for all meters are 2, 4 & 10 hours, depending on meter location.
Overtime Parking Fine: $3.00 if paid within 10 days. $25.00 after 10 days.